Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How the heck did the quilt get there?

It's just been one of those days. And I have a feeling it's just going to continue being one of those weeks.

Today I got home around 4:30 from school, sat down on my couch and promptly fell asleep without even meaning to.

Later, as I was typing up lesson plans and assignments for school, I kept getting cold and reached for my quilt that is ALWAYS... (always) on my couch and it was no where to be found. Naturally, I kind of freaked out. This is a quilt my mama made me out of my old T-shirts, and I love it. Surely no one had come in and taken it?

Something told me to walk upstairs.

And, there it was. Sitting on my bed in a wadded up ball.

Whew. Now only one question remains...

How the HELL did it get there?

I have no recollection of taking it up there... so perhaps there was some sleep walking? And if that was the case, props to me for going up and down those steps and remaining in one piece.

The quilt is back on the couch. Hopefully it won't go missing again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment