Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Update

I haven't really been looking forward to this post. Which is perhaps why I've put it off for a while... but seeing as somethings have changed, I feel that I should also update the blog. I don't get to see or talk to everyone who does keep up with me on here, and I won't be blabbing about it on Facebook. 


After moving to California to be with Cameron, we have decided to go our separate ways. It was not an easy decision to come to, and while it has shaken up both of our lives, for the two of us this was the right thing to do. And in no way was it a bitter break-up. (Just for clarification). 


As of July 22, I'm now a Wilmington resident again. I'm hoping to get into school to start and finish my bachelor's in elementary education. 


Even though it is the end of one chapter in my life, it is the beginning of a new one. And while this is a private matter, and it's mainly just between Cameron and myself, I won't be going into details for both mine and Cameron's sake anywhere online. I did just want to update on the things that had happened. I will also continue to blog about my life and what is going on with me! 


To all my friends and family- You all are amazing and awesome and I love you all dearly. 

1 comments:

JaclynJohnson said...

Praying for you, girl! Good luck with the next chapter of your life! Glad to have you back on the East Coast. :-)

Post a Comment