Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recapping the last few days

I realize that it's been awhile since the last post! To which, I apologize! But it's been a little busy and crazy!

We had a great holiday weekend, including Cameron being off of work on Monday. Saturday night we went out in Santa Monica with a friend of his from Asheboro that also lives in LA. We were doing some early celebrating for her birthday and July 4th. Sunday we lounged by the pool for the afternoon, and then grilled some burgers on the George Forman and had our own little "mini" cookout! (Indoors!) Then with full stomachs we settled in on the couch to watch all of the different 4th of July firework specials on TV!

Today I'm cleaning up the apartment and hoping to get some laundry done if I can scrounge up some more quarters. I really hate coin-laundry. Although I'd hate it even more if I actually had to take it somewhere to get it done. So I shouldn't complain. But even when I lived in the dorm at UNCG there laundry facilities there took your "First Card" that UNCG supplied you with. Come on! It's 2010!!! Get another way of payment for those machines!  But maybe I'll get lucky and find some change in Cameron's pockets... or the couch. That's always a great place to look for spare change. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment