Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Blessed to have known you.

April 28 the world lost an amazing person.
Kim and I were in high school together. We had a class with each other when I was a junior and she was a senior.
We were not that close, but she was hysterical. And always entertaining.

Kim was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 23 years old.
She fought a hard and courageous battle and impacted so, so many people with her story.

I'm just blessed to have known her.
Kimmie  (Kim Sibbach)

"May angels lead you in, hear you me my friends,
on sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in.
So what would you think of us now? So lucky, so strong and
so proud. I never said thank you for that. Now I'll never have
the chance. May angels lead you in... "

Forever in our hearts Kim. We love you and are better people for knowing you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment