Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The after-Fest

For those of you lovely people that read the last entry... The store I'm working in this summer didn't open this weekend. (God Bless those contractors for not getting that job done... I was not ready to work during the middle of the Azalea Festival)

Speaking of the festival... I was successful at staying as far away from it as possible. And I only had a few enraged encounters with stupid tourists.... (From inside my car, of course).
One of the Gardens on the tour was in our neighborhood [naturally] so it was fun to navigate around all the crazies lookin' at those damn azaleas. And I had totally forgotten about this house on one of the streets that has a plant place... open to the public. Mom and I hadn't remembered that. But, it was a fun weekend with mom... That's really all I did was hang out with her. And let her spend money on me. :-D We may not be able to eat for the next few weeks, but my summer wardrobe is looking fabulous! (thanks mommy!)

I know I complain about the Azalea Festival... but it really is a good time. If you're into driving around and walking around someone else's yard and looking at pretty high school girls that are dressed in Antebellum Attire....
Okay, it's a fantastic time. I just didn't want to participate this year.
PLUS, I thought I was going to be working.

Instead, I hung out with my mom and watched "The Kennedy's" on TV every night. And it was fabulous. Oh, and we ate. A lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment