Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A whole new year! And lots of Catch-up

Well.. I've got a TON of catching up to do... 
-Fall semester was crazy, stressful, wonderful, stressful, and CRAZY and it's over and I made WONDERFUL grades! :)
-I got to spend A LOT of time with friends and family that I LOVE over the 4 weeks I was home on break. 
-Jeremy came home on leave from Pensacola... He's been in my life for over 10 years and has always been one of the best friends I could ever ask for. Over the course of him being on leave this go around we decided that something had changed with our friendship and we saw each other in a different way... So... We're trying this relationship thing out and see how it goes. :) So far so good... but then again we're 12 hours away from each other.. Me in NC and him in FL. Apparently this has been a long time coming in his eyes, and I just happened to be in the right place and time in my life to welcome this in. I'm happy. He's happy. Hopefully you'll be happy for us. 
-New Year's Eve was a doozy... I had a little too much fun, but it was a great night spent with some lovely people listening to Wilmington's "Machine Gun" Band at Wild Wing Cafe! Machine Gun is an amazing 80's/90's cover band and also writes their own music... and I have the pleasure of knowing 3 out of 4 of their members thanks to Cousin Marcus! 
-I came back to Lumberton this past Thursday night and began to unpack and re-organize everything... that's currently at a standstill because I can't actually get organized until I go purchase my books for school which I'm going to do tomorrow... but all of my clothes are hanging in my closet and my Keruig Coffee Machine is sitting nicely in my kitchen! 
-I got a Beta fish! I've had several Beta's in the past... Duke, Daisy, and Sheldon were wonderful fish. (Duke- named for Duke Blue Devil's- Sheldon was named for former Duke basketball player Sheldon Williams, and Daisy started out as JJ as in JJ Riddick but became Daisy after I realized it was a boy fish..) So following in my Duke Basketball theme kick... This lovely crowntail beta is a purple-ly color and looks like a PLUM... so her/his name is Plumlee! For the Plumlee brothers (Miles, Mason, and Marshall). 
-Last TEC meeting for STW TEC#43 is THIS SATURDAY! and I'm so excited for the upcoming weekend Starting January 13! 


Okay. That's it for now. I'll post again about classes and such once I get that going on Monday! LAST SEMESTER OF CLASSES!!! Next fall semester I'll be at Peterson Elementary in Red Springs doing my internship! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment