Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Upcoming Weekend & A look Back

Well, I know I still haven't posted about the STW TEC#43 weekend that I led over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend... But I'm actually still trying to process all of the amazing things that happened throughout the weekend. And come to terms with the fact that I won't be participating in the weekends for a while...

I will say this: TEC #43 was amazing. In so many ways.
And, once I can put down what I'm feeling into words, I will post about it, because I feel that I need to get it on here, and I know that some people that actually read this would be interested to hear about it.

Until then, here's my life:

School is insane. I thought 4 classes would be a breeze, but there's so much to do! And oh, so little time! But I'm making it... It is after all ONLY the 3rd week of classes. And not to mention the FIRST FULL WEEK!

Aside from school, everything is pretty much the same... Oh, except I did turn 26 years old last Saturday the 21st! And it wasn't nearly as painful as 25... but talk to me again with the 3-0 comes and I'm positive my reaction will be different. It was a very quiet weekend, spent with friends that I love. And my family.

This coming weekend... I head home to Wilmington tomorrow. Friday afternoon I'll be heading to Kure Beach for BAG Lady Retreat! And before anything is said about the 'bag lady' BAG stands for Blessed And Gifted! I went to my first BAG Lady weekend last year in January and LOVED every minute of it. So I'm VERY excited to be going again this year!

Other than that, I think that's all I've got going on. I'll post soon about TEC... perhaps the Spirit will move me this weekend with words that I can put down on this blog... And I'll be with one wonderful woman who was at the same TEC weekend with me... Maybe she can help me out! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment