Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

An Aunt... to 3 beautiful blessings!

In just a few short weeks, my precious nephew Keller (or Bean, as he's more commonly known) will turn 3 years old.... Keller is an amazing child. And super sweet and special, especially to me. He's the first child that's ever called me "Aunt" anything... And the way he says (or screams, when he's excited) "Aunt Kawa" when he sees me melts my heart every time. God blessed my cousin Amanda and her husband Nic with an amazing gift for sure... I can't believe he's going to be THREE!! Those three years have gone by so quickly! For instance in a few weeks, on July 18 three years ago I was doing this....
Meeting my new little nephew, Keller Allan Dane Nichols!

This past Tuesday, Amanda and Nic were blessed with not one, but TWO precious bundles of joy! Tucker Landon Rette and Iris Esther Klare were born at 9:11 and 9:12pm June 21st! 
Wednesday night I was able to go and see them for the first time! 
Meeting little man Tucker! 
And of course, here is Miss Iris (below) 
Testing out the car seat... 

God gave our family two new blessings! I can't tell you how excited and thankful I am that they are finally here and HEALTHY! Tucker and Iris are sooo tiny! But they are healthy and eating like champs! (They're going home sometime Tuesday hopefully!) I've spent the past 8 months telling Amanda how excited I was about the twins, and I loved them from the day I found out that she was pregnant again....And that was back when we thought there was only ONE baby! 

It just amazes me how much I love those two precious little babies! I can't get enough of them! 
I was actually stuck in Lumberton because of summer school when they made their grand appearance into this world... not that I would have been at the hospital, but I could have seen them sooner! haha. But Amanda put a picture up on Facebook of both babies that was taken right after they were born... and I sat here and cried! Turning 25 has made me an emotional basket case. And yes, I'm blaming my birthday and in some way my mother for birthing me 25 years ago. (Just kidding Mama...kind of).

Okay. I'll stop going on and on about the newest editions to the family. But come on, those are precious babies!


....I'm not proud or anything.... Promise! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment