Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 in one day? What is going on!

Alright, I know. And I'm sorry the previous post was sort of a downer, but I needed to write about it. And I feel like I can do that on here without judgement.

So, I made it through mid-terms (5 A's and 1 B!)
Fall break was amazing. I didn't do ANYTHING except hang out with my mom and had dinner with a close friend!

Now, I'm going to ask for some prayers!

I'm taking the Praxis I exam for entrance into the school of education.
I haven't gotten myself worked up about it, because I know I can take it again and again until I pass it (but I would LOVE to pass it the first time!)

So at 9:00am Thursday (October 28th) I will be starting the test at Fayetteville State University.

Say some prayers!!! And I'll update on the results as soon as I can! (OR check my facebook!)

Thanks to everyone in advance for the prayers, AND I love you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment