Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I was going to wait... But....

Okay, So, a lot has happened since my last update! I'm officially in the School of Education and LOVING, LOVING, LOVING all of my classes. I have friends from last semester in all of them, and Mary and I have pretty much every class together which is fabulous!

The STW TEC#41 weekend was AMAZING. TEC never ceases to amaze me, and continues to bring such joy and peace to my life.... and Speaking of Peace and Joy... I went to a BAG Lady (Blessed and Gifted, thank you- not some crazy old bag lady!) Retreat with some WONDERFUL women a couple of weeks ago! It was a PJ party-- Peace and Joy & Pajama's! It was so great to spend a relaxing, spiritual, and might I even say, FUN! weekend with the girls at the beach!

Now, onto bigger news... I got a call back in November from my cousin Amanda who informed me that I was going to be an Aunt again....!! Keller, my precious perfect nephew is 2 1/2... so I was VERY excited that I would have another baby to play with soon! (And spoil, of course!) THEN.... a week or so before Christmas an ultrasound revealed that I was going to be DOUBLY blessed as an Aunt!!! Amanda is expecting TWINS!!! That's right... TWO BABIES!!!! Very, very exciting! So far, Amanda is doing well and everything is going great with the babies! Amanda goes next week to find out the burning question of what the sexes will be! I know that 2 boys would be easier on them, because of all of Keller's things... but I want a girl!

Aunt Kara will be VERY happy no matter the sex of the babies. I want healthy and happy babies!

A good friend of mine, Traci, is also pregnant with twins, and due one day before Amanda! So, the race is ON to see who will deliver first! :) I'm so excited for both Amanda and Traci and want nothing but the best for each of them! And I certainly can't wait to play with these 4 beautiful babies once they are here!

I'll keep you posted on the sex of the babies.... Come on Tuesday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment