Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Senior Year.. What???

That's right folks. Today at 4:30pm when I walk through those doors of the Education Building at UNC Pembroke, it will officially be the beginning of my SENIOR year of college... Okay, more like 4pm because I'm super OCD about being on time and I will have probably left my apartment at 3:30 even though I could leave at 4 and be there on time... but, WHATEVER. I AM A SENIOR! And, to me, that's really all that matters.

That, and I get to see all of my ELE classmates and friends that I haven't seen in forever.

AND... Wait for it...

UNCP got rid of Taco Bell (goodbye weight gain from last year!) and, put in its place a full-functioning, LEGITIMATE STARBUCKS!!!!!!! Say what?! You mean I won't be practically falling asleep during my 3 night classes any more? And I WON'T have to drink the "coffee" from the booth at the university center? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  What am I going to do with myself?
I'm going to have the wonderful option of getting my grande iced white mocha with SOY and NO WHIP everyday if I want it. AND use my UNCP Card to pay for it. Which means that Mama's paying for it really... since she paid for the bonus bucks on my card... but hey, it's not coming out of my weekly money. So that's a plus. :)

So I've got 18 hours this semester. Three elementary education classes and two history courses for my concentration. It's going to be a tough semester, but I'm actually looking forward to it. (Right now, at least). That opinion may change.... We'll see how much blogging I'm doing in another month. Then we can make that decision.

Fall 2011. Spring 2012- all regular classes.... then this time next fall I'll be getting ready to step into a classroom for my internship. and then BAM... December 2012 will be here before I know it and I'll be walking across that stage to get my diploma. And Aside from my future wedding day and birth(s) of a child(ren) that may be one of the best days of my life.

That's all for now... I'll update once school gets into full swing and I can safely talk about how classes are.... Unless I find something even more ridiculous or something crazy happens.

God forbid Hardee's not butter my biscuit in the morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment