Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Job Interview

Well I just got back from an interview at YAS Fitness Center in Silverlake. Silverlake is 15 minutes from Hollywood. It was actually about 3 minutes from where I was a nanny. So at least I sort of knew where I was going. Although I did program the GPS to get me there. (And yes Dora, she was recalculating. Although not 5 times in 3 seconds like she did with us!). So I showed up and walked into a quaint little yoga studio. This place actually specializes in yoga for athletes and spinning classes. So it's not the typical yoga place. The interview went really well and I was confident when I left. So we shall see what happens.

Dora (Cameron's mom) came out to visit May 19-25. We had such a wonderful time! It was her first time out to see us, and so we had lots to show her and of course, she and I had a lot of places to shop!
We really did have such a great time. And I know Cameron was so happy that she was able to come out!

Now we're in for a four day weekend! Cameron has Monday off for Memorial Day. I'm hoping we'll be able to get to the beach or at least be lazy by the pool one day! I've got this awesome tan from walking in Runyon Canyon. And I need to work on that! :) Not as bad as Cameron's golf tan though! He has me beat on that one!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be sure to update about the job if I hear anything!

Also, Many thanks to Jaclyn's blog... Shabby Blogs kept me entertained and made my Blog pretty :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment