Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home sweet Home!

Well, I left LAX at 12:50am Tuesday "morning" and flew home to Wilmington for a week of visiting.
A little of an unplanned trip, but sometimes those are the best.
I've had a great time getting to see people that I haven't seen, and that I didn't get a chance to see the last time that I was home. And I get to see my precious nephew tomorrow! I can't get over the fact that he will be 2 years old in July! It's so amazing and crazy how fast they grow up!

I'm hoping to get to the beach for a day or two before I head back to Cali. And perhaps get rid of the sock line tan and tank top tan that I have from doing the Canyon behind our apartment! We'll see how that works out.

Plus, driving to the beach in Wilmington requires less patience and not as many bad words coming out of my mouth, which is what normally happens in California. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment